Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- Papers should discuss the themes of Islam, Muslim Society, or other religions, written either in English or Arabic;
- Papers must be typed in one-half spaced on A4-paper size;
- Papers’ length is about 6,000-10,000 words;
- All submission must include a 150-200 word abstract;
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and complete address;
- All submission should be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format;
- Arabic words should be transliterated according to the style of Al‑Mirah;
- Bibliographical reference must be noted in footnote and bibliography according to Al‑Mirah style.
- When a source is cited for the first time, full information is provided: full name(s) of author(s), title of the source in italic, place of publication, publishing company, date of publication, and the precise page that is cited. For the following citations of the same source, list the author’s last name, two or three words of the title, and the specific page number(s). The word ibid. may be used, but op.cit., and loc.cit. are not.