Focus and Scope
The editorial board of Mammesa Journal of English Studies (MJES) welcomes complete, unpublished and original works on the following topics:
- Teaching and learning of English
- Language teaching methods
- Linguistics and applied linguistics
- Educational development
- Cultural issues in education
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by two experts. The review process may take 1-2 months.
The reviewers will determine whether the article should be published at MJES based on the following criteria:
- Are the concerns in this article important to the field of English language and education studies?
- Is the title clear and appropriate for the content of the manuscript?
- Does the abstract summarize the article clearly and effectively?
- Does the introduction provide meaningful purpose to the manuscript?
- Is the literature review appropriate and adequate?
- Are the objectives set clearly?
- Are the techniques used appropriate for the collection and analysis of the data?
- Are the findings expressed clearly?
- Are the tables and figures, if any, arranged and explained well?
- Are the suggestions meaningful, valid, and based on the findings?
- Are the implications logical or pertinent to the manuscript?
- Are the conclusions drawn reasonable and linked to other studies on the topic?
- Are the references current and sufficient?
- Is the language clear and understandable?
- Does the format of manuscript follow MJES submission guidelines?
Open Access PolicyThis journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Article data sources are provided free and approved. There is no guarantee for quality, correctness or safety. This is a risk that you must use.
This journal charges the following author fees:
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
There are no fees required for submissions to review the article process.
Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (IDR)
With payment of these fees, reviews, editorial decisions and author's notices in this manuscript are guaranteed to take place within 4 weeks.
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
Manuscript Processing Fees are subject to IDR 200,000. This includes peer-review, editing, publishing, and maintenance and archiving.
The user must have a username and password for Mammesa Journal of English Studies which can be obtained on the Homepage by registering. Registration and Login are required to enter the manuscript and its completeness online and to check the status of the manuscript.
Mammesa Journal of English Studies (MJES) is published four times a year in the months of July and December.