Main Article Content
This study aimed to determine the Increased Ability to Compare the Content of Various Reviews to Find the Systematics of a Review Using the Problem Based Learning Model. The population in this study were all students of class XI at SMK Negeri 1 Mamuju. The data consisted of data on student learning outcomes through learning achievement tests in each cycle and data on student activities in learning based on observations made. Student learning outcomes test data were analyzed using the mean while student learning activity data were analyzed using descriptive analysis. The results showed that the ability to compare the contents of various reviews to find the systematics of a reviewer increased in each cycle. Based on data on pre-cycle, there is 1 student who is in the complete category with a score of 75 and above with a percentage of 4%, cycle I 15 students who are in the complete category with a percentage of 60%, cycle II 18 students who are in the complete category with a percentage of 72% and cycle III 25 students in the complete category with a percentage of 100%. Based on the results of the data analysis, it was concluded that the use of the Problem Based Learning model could improve the ability to compare the contents of various reviews to find the systematics of class XI student reviews at SMK Negeri 1 Mamuju.
2) Hasanah, N., & Ali, S. M. (2020). The Students’ Motivation in Writing through Mind Mapping at Tomakaka University of Mamuju. Edumaspul: Jurnal Pendidikan, 4(2), 341-346.
3) Hasanah, N., & Ali, S. M. (2021). Enhancing Students’ Vocabulary Mastery by Using First Letter Card Media at the First Semester Students of Accounting at State Islamic Institute (IAIN) Parepare. JURNAL EDUKASI NONFORMAL, 2(2), 42-49.
4) Margiani, Cahya, Muliati. 2017. Pelajaran Membandingkan Isi berbagai Resensi untuk Menemukan Sistematika Sebuah Resensi Media Poster di Kelas XI SMA Tahun Pelajaran 2016/2017. Skripsi (on line). Diakses tanggal 27 November 2018.
5) Naili, Rochmatun. 2013. Resensi. Artikel (on line).Diakses tanggal 27 November 2018.
6) Nuraeni, Siti, Penerapan Model Problem Based Learning dengan Tipe Webbed untuk Meningkatkan Motivasi dan Hasil belajar Siswa.Skripsi (On line).Diakses tanggal 27 November 2018.
7) Pamungkas. 1972. Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia yang disempurnakan EYD. Surabaya: Apolo Lestari.
8) Suherli, dkk. 2017. Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. 2017. Buku Bahasa Indonesia Kelas XI SMA/MA/SMK/MAK (Buku Guru). Edisi Revisi Jakarta: Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.
9) Ali, S. M. (2020). Developing the Students’ability in Writing through Guided Questions Technique. JURNAL EDUKASI NONFORMAL, 1(1), 360-366.