Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Pendidikan Edumaspul?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.______________________________________________________________________
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHOR
- The manuscript submitted must be original and has never been published elsewhere.
- Manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia or English using Microsoft Word
- The Body of manuscript should be written in paper size A4, 1 space, double column, font type Times New Roman or calibri, font size 12pt, and margin 2 cm.
- Use Edumaspul template for preparing your manuscript
- The manuscript must be in *.doc or *.rtf, and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet, or click LOG IN if you have already had an account]
- Article for Edumaspul covers all research in the field of education. manuscript must be written in Times New Roman, font size 12 points, 1 space, double column, and paper size A4. Length of manuscript must be 5-12 pages and written using Microsoft Word in *.doc or *.rft format.
- Authors’ name (personal or team), listed with no academic degree with institution address and placed under the title of the article. For manuscript written by a team, the editor only communicate with the corresponding author. E-mail addresses and phone numbers of corresponding author should be included for easy communication.
- Articles must be written in English or Bahasa Indonesia with the following requirement: Title, written briefly and effectively, font size 14 points, maximum 12 words for Indonesian language articles; 10 words for the English article, and capitalize each word except conjunction; Abstract, written in English and Bahasa Indonesia (maximum 250 words), containing the objectives, methods, research results; Keywords, words or terms that reflect the article content and informative (3-5 words), are written underneath the abstract with one-line spacing and bold-tilted; Introduction (without subtitles) containing backgrounds, literature reviews, and research objectives; Method should be accompanied by references, relevant modification should be explained; Results and Discussion, this part should be presented in the same part, clearly and briefly. Discussion part should contain the benefit of research result, not repeat result part.; Conclusion, presented clearly; and Reference should use minimum 80% of primary referral sources (international journal) of the last 10 years of publications and written in APA IV style. Unpublished reference is not suggested to be cited.
- Referrals and quotations using confined referral techniques (last name, year), eg: (Miller, 1993). The direct quotation is accompanied by a description of the page number from which the quotation originates, for example: (Miller 1993: 47) and typed one spacing jutted right 5 taps, left and right flat.
- Tables and pictures presented follow the certain Scientific Writing Guidelines (eg, Lampung University, 2008) or directly modeled on the manner in which the articles have been published. The Indonesian article uses the Enhanced General Guidelines (Depdikbud, 1987). Articles in English use a variety of standards.
- All manuscripts are reviewed by anonymous reviewers appointed by the editor based on their research interest or field of expertise. The authors are given a chance to make improvements (revision) of the manuscript as suggested by reviewer or editor. Acceptance or rejection of the manuscript will be notified by a letter.
- Jurnal Pendidikan Edumaspul does not require authors to pay an Article Processing and Submission Charges. However, authors who want to order a printed version of the article should pay the printing fee of 250.000 IDR (one hundred and fifty thousand rupiahs). In return, the author receives a copy of the article.
- The list of references is arranged in the manner of the following examples and sorted alphabetically and chronologically.
Beverley, B. (1993). Children’s Science, Constructivism and Learning in Science (Second Edition). Victoria: Deakin University Press.
Saukah, A. & Waseno, M.G. (Eds.). (2002). Menulis Artikel untuk Jurnal Ilmiah (Edisi ke-4, cetakan ke-1). Malang: UM Press.
Article in the Book:
Kozma, R.B. & Russell, J. (2007). Students becoming chemists: Developing representational competence. Dalam J. Gilbert (Eds.), Visualization in science education. Netherlands: Springer.
Miller, S. 1993. Children’s Alternative Frameworks: Should be Directly Addresses in Science Instruction? Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 30 (3): 233-248.
Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa. (1978). Pedoman Penulisan Laporan Penelitian. Jakarta: Depdikbud.
Undang-undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 2 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional. 1990. Jakarta: PT Armas Duta Jaya.
Thesis, Dissertation, Research Reports:
Tarmini, W. (2008). Kata Tanya dalam Konstruksi Interogatif Bahasa Indonesia: Kajian Sintaktis dan Semantis. Disertasi tidak diterbitkan. Bandung: PPS Unpad.
Ismail, I. (2017). Rubrics-Based Assessment as a Teaching Strategy of Writing Journal for Novice Authors. Makalah disajikan dalam International Conference on Education (ICE), Strengthening Education Literacy for Global Competitiveness, Universitas Muhammadiyah Purworejo.
Cole, P. (2005). How Irregular is WH in Situ in Indonesian. (Online), (http://www.ling.udel.edu/pcole/How_Irregular html), diakses 18 Mei 2005.
Edumapsul: Jurnal Pendidikan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
There are no fees required for submission to review process of the article
Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (IDR)
With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed to take place within 4 weeks.
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
Every manuscript submitted to Jurnal Pendidikan Edumaspul is free of charge.
Manuscript Processing Fees charged IDR 250,000. This includes peer-review, editing, publishing, and maintaining and archiving. Payments are made after we declare the article is accepted for publication.
Biaya Pemrosesan Naskah dikenai biaya IDR 250.000. Ini termasuk peer-review, pengeditan, penerbitan, dan pemeliharaan dan pengarsipan. Pembayaran dilakukan setelah artikel kami nyatakan diterima untuk dipublikasikan.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.
View My Stats
The copyright is reserved to The Edumaspul: Jurnal Pendidikan that is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.